Monday, September 7, 2009

Selling my house to make room for my new future!

Well, after waiting all summer, I finally came to the conclusion that if I want my dream of owning and running my own business in my home, I need to sell my house! I wish I would have come up with this a lot sooner but I have to believe that things happen when they are suppose to. I only hope that I will be able to get all the work done that is needed to get my house up and ready for sale! There is a lot of work to be done!

I have always wanted my own business and have always wanted the convenience of doing it from home to make things easier for me to run my household and still have income coming in...and in order to do both, I need to sell my house. My present house is way too small and not in a convenient location for doing what I want to do with my business. Plus, it would be really nice to find something that represents what I want for my business. Since that is costumes and themed party planning, I'm looking for something Victorian-ish!

I find that lately, my business is beginning to take on a life of it's own...it's transitioning. This is all so exciting for me. I guess I wasn't ready before but feel quite ready now. Despite having so many houses on the market out there right now...I'm hoping that everything will happen for the right reasons and that it will all become a reality very quickly and very soon!

I'm aiming for the first week of October...here's hoping that it becomes a reality. Got a fair bit of work done outside this weekend...also working on the bathroom and trying to modernize it somewhat...will be glad when it's done since we only have the one bathroom! Anyway, will keep you all posted as to the progress! Moving on and moving forward! Woohooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment