Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yay!! I have Inventory!

Yes folks! I now have some inventory! On Sunday, at church, one of the ladies who promised me some inventory for my party planning business, came through for me! She gave me 24 centerpieces with candles, an archway, table cloths, chair covers (there are four of these but I can use them as a pattern and make others), mini-lights and so much more! All for FREE! That's the best part!

I moved it all into my work room and put it all on my shelving I have in there. So you see, this is so great! It's the beginnings of my business! I also have lots of mini-lights too! More stuff I got for free when we went into the endings of a Christmas in July sale that was beginning to pack up. They offered me all the lights I wanted for free! Bonus!

So far, I have quite the collection started! This makes me really excited! It makes it really hard to be at my J-O-B without thinking about the work I'd rather be doing right now! Which is organizing and setting up my workshop. Plus, I have shelving to put up, clothes racks to put together and put up...a worktable to set up...I want to get busy making costumes and getting that inventory going! I have this incredible urge to work on all that but alas....I'm stuck here at work, lol! Oh well...I can dream for now, I guess and make some wonderful plans for my escape! Tee Hee Hee!!! or should I say Muahahahaha!!! *rubs hands together with twinkle in eye*

No comments:

Post a Comment