Friday, July 10, 2009

Being Inspired by Others

I have been trying to organize and get some things done before jumping into the heavy planning stages of my business. In the meantime, I have been getting inspired by others who have gone before me and who are doing it right now! Being on Twitter has allowed me to meet some wonderful people and to see what's going on in there businesses! There are some really cool businesses out there not to mention some really great websites!

It really has given me some food for thought to see what I can aspire to. For now, I am just getting inspired and doing as much inspirational reading as I have time for. Summertime is always a busy time and so finding time to get it all done can be challenging at times to say the least! One thing is for certain...I feel determined to reach for this goal because I finally feel like I can grab for it on the shelf.

One of the things that I want to accomplish within the next little while is to flip a couple rooms...by that I mean, I want to switch rooms so that I get more workspace for myself. Right now, my workshop is really small and has been a major dumping ground for anything that doesn't have a spot in our already small home. The other day, while reading someone else's blog on cleaning their office space, they gave me the idea of creating my perfect work area. I need more room and as much as I love that room...it's just way too small to work in. I need to be able to breathe in there and not feel claustrophobic! So, I plan on weaning out a lot of things and then switching everything from one room to the other. I think that it will be a great thing for me because it will give me the room I desperately need to work in as well as the motivation to want to go in there to work!

I'm feeling excited about all the prospects that I can feel for my future...I can't wait to get started! It's growing harder and harder to sit behind a desk day in and day out instead of doing my own thing! All this inspiration that I'm getting from others is motivating me to work harder at achieving my dreams! Woohoo! Can't wait to make a go of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment