Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Time to get moving!

I have been so busy with volunteer projects that I had sort of put all my thoughts on getting my business moving on the back burners. It's time to get moving again and try to get inspired. I really could use a day away from my J-O-B to read some inspirational books, listen to some inspiring CD's and do some research but for now I will just be inspired by looking at the different websites of my twitter family. I cannot get over the wonderful websites that are out there! So much talent!

I do have an incredible amount of things to do besides..for instance, Spring Cleaning...I love spring cleaning, always was my favorite time of year! I need to re-organize my space/house! Not to worry though, I will designate an allotted time slot for me to propel myself forward. ;-)

I have a great many interests and enjoy each one of them. Right now, I've begun losing weight (so far have lost 30 lbs.) and trying to get healthy! It has given me a tremendous amount of energy of which is really great because to do the things that I need to do, I need all the energy I can get. My 25th high school reunion is coming up in July.

I've ordered the book, 'The Creative Entrepreneur' by Lisa Sonora Beam from Amazon. I can't wait to receive it and get to work with it! I have a lot of books, CD's and resources at my disposal to draw inspiration from. Now I just need to devise a plan, make some goals and reach for my dreams! I really want this year to be different...I want to reach for my dreams and achieve them!

Here's to working towards a dream (or two)! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment