Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh by the way....

Oh and by the way, I've also re-prioritized and given up ALL my volunteer commitments to focus on the important things....like my marriage! And eventually, starting my business! Chasing my dreams! Creating the life that I've always wanted!

Sometimes, it takes a life altering experience to shake things up a little. This thing will go one of two ways....it will either destroy me or make me stronger. It will all depend on which path I take.

I know someone else who has gone through this thing and she's stuck...she's been stuck for probably between 10 to 15 years....I don't want to end up that way so I'm seeking some professional advice and getting some counseling! I've never been a quitter and don't think I should start now! Surrounding myself with a strong support system will help too! It's got to!

No comments:

Post a Comment